Inner Journey Teacher Training:
for Educators & Students
Do you want to learn how to effectively teach sustainable Mindfulness-Based practices and programs for children, teens & schools?
Our next 12-week Inner Journey Teacher Training series will be announced soon.
- Experiential, interactive, mindfulness-based training to teach age-appropriate practices, skills, activities, and Lovingkindness Practices to “all” children and teens, pre-K through grade 12.
- Deep dive into your own understanding of mindfulness and effective training for youth which is different from teaching adults.
- Comprehensive exploration of current critical issues & questions facing educators, mental health counselors, and other professionals serving youth, as well as teens and children today:
|• Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
• Trauma & Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Mental Health & Resilience
• Non-violent Communication
• Resolving Conflict
- Prior completion of the MBSR or MBCT Program (or equivalent training) is required. Space is limited.
Miami Mindfulness Garden Sanctuary if safe to meet in person. If not, live on Zoom.
$600 for 12-week program. This is a discounted rate to assist teachers and non-profit organizations serving children and teens. A few scholarships are available now.
When it opens, registration will be at MiamiMindfulness.com.
TESTIMONIALS from inaugural program:
“The Inner Journey TT has been a truly wonderful, rich, inspiring journey. It very effectively blends traditional Mindfulness practices, NVC, Inner Child work, and more with current research on Childhood Trauma. The training encourages and nourishes an attitude of kindness, compassion, understanding and mindful awareness towards our children and young people. The course offers a profound opportunity for deep self-inquiry and healing. I would highly recommend this course to anyone working with children and young people in any setting.”
– Niamh Houghton, Founder and Teacher, Mindful Kids Belfast, Northern Ireland
Valerie York-Zimmerman via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.