All-Day Mindfulness-Based Workshops
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2019
- JUPITER: Calcagnini Center For Mindfulness at Jupiter Medical Center, “Live Life More Fully Workshop,” 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. Held at Calcagnini Center for Mindfulness, 1210 S. Old Dixie Hwy., Jupiter. Free parking. No charge.
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 7, 2019
- MIAMI: Gus Castellanos, M.D., and Valerie York-Zimmerman, “Introductory Mindfulness-Based Workshop,” 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Held at UHealth Fitness and Wellness Center at Miller School of Medicine, 1120 N.W. 14th Street, 12th floor, Miami. Free Parking. $30.
- POMPANO BEACH: Knellee Bisram, AHAM Education (Academy of the Heart and Mind), Broward Schools Superintendent’s Mindfulness Initiative, and Friends. “Mindfulness Day Retreat and Introductory Mindfulness-Based Workshop,” 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Held at Pompano Administrative Center, 610 NE 13th Ave, Pompano Beach. Free Parking. $30.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2019
- DELRAY BEACH: Gus Castellanos, M.D., and Friends, “Introductory Mindfulness-Based Workshop,” 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 pm. Held at The Duncan Conference Center, 15820 S Military Trail, Delray Beach. Free parking. $30.
- MIAMI SHORES: Patricia A. (“Tish”) Jennings M.Ed., Ph.D. – “Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness Workshop,” 12:30 – 4:00 p.m. Held at Barry University, 11300 N.E. 2nd Ave., Andreas Hall, Room 112, Miami. Sponsored by Mindful Kids Miami and Barry University. $50. (MDCPS discount available through Mindful Kids Miami.)
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 14, 2019
- DAVIE: Nova Southeastern University, “Mindfulness-Based Self-Care for First Responders and the Healing and Helping Professions,” 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Held at Huizenga Sales Institute, 3301 College Avenue, Carl DeSantis Building., 3rd Floor, Davie. Free parking. No charge. Sponsored entirely by NSU.
- SOUTH MIAMI: “Intro to Mindfulness with Mindful Kids Miami,” at Riviera Presbyterian Church, Mindful Kids Miami Room 19, 5275 Sunset Drive, Miami. Parking: Free at Coral Gables Municipal Parking Lot adjacent to the Church; need parking permit (available on site). Time: 1:30 to 3 p.m. Cost: Donation.