- Experiential, interactive, mindfulness-based training to teach age-appropriate practices, skills, activities, and Lovingkindness practices to “all” children & teens, Pre-K through grade 12.
- Deep dive into your own understanding of mindfulness and effective training for youth which is different from teaching adults.
- Comprehensive exploration of current critical issues & questions facing educators, mental health counselors, professionals serving youth, teens and children today:
|• Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs)
• Trauma and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• Mental Health & Resilience
• Non-violent Communication
• Resolving Conflict
- Prior completion of the MBSR or MBCT Program (or equivalent training) is required. Space is limited.